Canon EOS (EF-S) (45º Angle)
Nikon F(DX) (45º Angle)
When attached with the camera lens, the spotting scope optical magnification ratio is the camera lens focal length divided by Lens2scope focal length of 10mm. For example, if it’s attached to the 70-200mm f/4 zoom telephoto lens, the combination is a 7-20X zoom spotting scope. The macro lens can also be used with Lens2scope as a long working distance loupe. With the 1:1 magnification macro lens, it becomes a 25X loupe with the right erected image.
- Focal length: 10mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:2 on axis; Minimum 1:4 through field of View
- Lens construction: 5 elements in 3 groups
- Prism system: Roof Prism
- Apparent field of view: 42 degrees
- Maximum exit pupil: 2.5mm
- Eye relief: 20mm with foldable eyecup for glass wear observation.
- Spotting scope magnification ratio: 1/10X the focal length of the lens mounted.
- Loupe magnification ratio: 25X when the lens mounted has 1:1 macro ratio.
- Focus & Zoom adjustment: By camera lens
- Dioptry change: -5D to +3D through camera lens focus compensation
- Dimensions: Straight: Length 18 x Width 8 x Height 9 cm
- Angled: Length 18 x Width 8 x Height 11cm
- Weight: Approximately 185 grams
- Tripod mount: Detachable tripod mount for light weight lens only